Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall

Ahh, Fall.  Brilliant reds and yellows, nippy air, coats, hats and gloves... *sigh* I love it.
We have a beautiful red maple in our front yard, so I took my camera one day and snapped some photos.  The sun was just setting, and, oh my goodness!  The light was beautiful.  It was just so perfect.  God is so good to make us so many beautiful things, just because He loves us, isn't he?





I LOVE the light in this one!  I also like the car in the back.  Ugh.


I also took some pictures of Chili.  Isn't she cute??
Last night we had our first snow.  Yuck!  Luckily it was only a trace, and pretty much melted by morning.  It makes me sad to think that Fall is already leaving, though.
Oh, Fall, please, don't leave so soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. It makes my day when someone posts a nice comment. So, by all means, please comment!
But, be sure to post "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable." (Philippians 4:8) Make your comments pleasing to God!

Thank you!