Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Lens!

I bought a new lens last week!  Finally, after so long, I have a telephoto lens. :)  It's an amazing lens, and I got it off of Craigslist for a great deal.  I was so happy with it.  But then, after only about 18 hours and 30 shots, it died. :(  Yeah, I know, it sounds like I got cheated out of a lens.  But we found out it has a warranty on it, and it'll get fixed for free!  Phew!  I guess I'll just be more careful buying stuff off of Craigslist now.
Here's a few pictures I took with it before it bit the dust:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. It makes my day when someone posts a nice comment. So, by all means, please comment!
But, be sure to post "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable." (Philippians 4:8) Make your comments pleasing to God!

Thank you!